Iowa Western Community College
Industrial New Jobs Training (260e) (INJTP) - The Iowa New Jobs Training Program provides training dollars from certificates sold by Iowa's community colleges. The certificates are paid for by the diversion of the new employees' payroll withholding tax.
Iowa Jobs Training Program (260f) (IJTP) - Iowa Jobs Training Program provides forgivable loans to Iowa businesses to train existing workers. The purpose of the program is to help Iowa businesses become more competitive by providing the resources to maximize the skills and productivity of their workers.
Community Economic Development Assistance - Iowa Western Community College works closely with local economic development interests to facilitate and add value to local economic development.
Customized Training - Iowa Western Community College delivers customized training and consulting services to area businesses, governmental agencies, and non-profit organizations. The office of Economic Development provides the varied types of training sought by today's small and large businesses including:
- Customized Courses and instructional packages
- Training needs assessment
- Flexible scheduling to meet your operation or production schedule
- Training offered at your facility, at the IWCC Council Bluffs campus, the Clarinda campus, or at any of our centers in Atlantic, Shenandoah, or Harlan
- Experienced professional trainers
- Cost-effective and customer-oriented services
- Training in five core areas: Health & Safety, Industrial/Technical, Management/Supervision, Computer Skills, and Basic Skills.